Hi Everyone,
Recently a client came into Les Cheveux Salon and Spa wanting to make an appointment for a haircolor and cut. She recently was chosen by the T.V. show "The Doctor's" to receive a free tummy tuck. She will be appearing on their show before and after the surgery. What is so special about this woman and why am I starting my first blog with a story about someone you don't know or even have time to read about? Well, she is the mother of quintuplets plus two. On halloween she and her children went as Snow White and the Seven Drawfs. SHE MADE ALL THE COSTUMES! She also has a beautiful blogspot she created herself to keep family and friends more connected to each other. I thought to myself, "well I certainly am not busier than her". So here we go our first family blog. When I say family, I mean you and I and anyone who wants to claim us as family or friends. My hope is this will keep us all closer connected to our daily going-ons. I miss the daily details of everyone's life and I thought this would be a fun way for our family to stay more closely connected to each other. Love you all.
Paula
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"I just can't wait to be king"
Fidan's theatre group
No comments:
Post a Comment